Q.What information is required for us to complete a break down?
A.When requesting a plan breakdown, please include the following information.
- State if Silver or Jura shelving is required
- Height & depth of uprights; i.e. H181 x 8
Length i.e. L100
- Depth i.e. D47
- Number of upper shelves & depth
- Hook length & Over Arm requirements
- Delivery address for accurate transport charges, any restrictions that may apply & if a time or tail-lift is required.
Q.What time do I need to place my order by for next day delivery?
A.We accept orders up to 12 Noon for next day delivery. Orders placed after this time will be arranged for the next working day. If the order is urgent please contact our Sales Team for assistance. Please let us know of any delivery restrictions that may apply & if a time or tail-lift is required.
Q.How will I receive my documents?
A.Order Acknowledgements, Invoices, Despatch Notes & Quotes are sent by email to the person you have specified on your Account Opening forms. Please ensure that the specified member of staff is kept up to date with us if your business changes. We would recommend a generic email address.
Q.Will I receive a confirmation of my order?
A.Yes, all orders are sent an ‘Order acknowledgement’. It is your responsibility to check this list as this is what you will receive. Order acknowledgements are issued in accordance with Sure’s Terms and Conditions of Business; this order cannot be changed or cancelled.
Q.What time will my delivery arrive?
A.Unless stated deliveries will arrive between 09:00 – 17:00. If you require a timed delivery this must be booked at time of order. As well as standard delivery we offer same day, Pre 10am, and AM
Q.My Delivery has damages.
A.If your goods were signed for as ‘damaged’ & the damaged equipment is valued higher than £50.00 please contact our office within 24 hours of signature for further advice. Please ensure you have taken photographs.
Q.Some of my order is missing?
A. If your order has been delivered and there are items missing please check the below before contacting our Sales Team:
- Is the equipment on your Order Acknowledgement and Despatch Note? The despatch note will confirm any items to follow and equipment that are out for delivery.
- Has the equipment been on site for longer than 24 hours?
Q.Can I return an item?
A.We do not accept returns for items that are non stock/bespoke, as these items have been ordered solely for you.